Call for a free quote!
Opti Coat Pro ceramic coating : 5 year warranty!!
Opti Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating : Includes a one step buff and polish paint correction to enhance the shine, gloss, WOW, and bling bling of your paint, AND includes a 7 YEAR WARRANTY!!!
NEVER wax your vehicle again!
Opti Coat ceramic coating will be registered on your CARFAX history report!
*Opti Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating provides increased gloss, shine, slickness, anti waterspotting, and hydrophobic properties to maintain an awesome finish for the long term. Your vehicle will be so much easier to wash and maintain. NEVER wax your car again!
WHAT IS OPTI-COAT PRO PLUS CERAMIC COATING?
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus is a hard wearing, ceramic clear coat for superior resistance to scratching (9H), and surface protection from chemical etching due to environmental impacts.
- The Opti-Coat pre-polymer cross links, and forms a continuous protective film on the painted surface it is applied to, similar to a single component isocyanate that forms a clear coat finish.
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus has better chemical resistance, scratch and mar resistance, and release properties than any automotive paint coating in use. It provides permanent protection for all modern factory paints.
- Opti-Coat Pro Plus will provide the owner with a permanent hydrophobic surface that is easier to clean, and stays cleaner for longer!
- By maintaining a quality finish using the Optimum Clear Ceramic Coating Columbus Ohio, you’ll also maintain a solid resale value when it comes time to upgrade to a new vehicle. Once we register the coating, it’ll be noted on your CARFAX history report!
Never wax your vehicle again!
Opti-Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating is not a paint protection wax or sealant that will wash away, or break down over time. Opti-Coat bonds permanently with the factory coating, protecting the surface indefinitely and will not delaminate. A single layer of Optimum Clear Coating measures approximately 2 microns in thickness. When compared to other paint protection products, Opti-Coat Pro Plus is more than 100 times thicker, with tests showing a wax coating measuring less than 0.02 microns. This allows Opti-Coat Pro to effectively absorb damage that would otherwise affect the factory paint layers. Swirl marks and light scratches are not only decreased by the harder Optimum Ceramic Coating, the factory paint is protected and preserved. Opti-Coat Pro is completely resistant to acidic environmental substances such as bird droppings. Unlike your factory clear coating that can be permanently damaged, Opti-Coat will not etch or dissolve when in contact with these substances, and a clean, glossy clear coating is maintained. Learn more about ceramic coating Columbus Ohio from Opti-Coat.